Tua is OUT Sunday

Steel City Mafia

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I guess McDaniel wasn't so lucky it was "only a concussion and nothing more serious" like he said postgame.

From what everyone saw it makes perfect sense, from what they said it doesn't exactly line up, usually nobody is eliminated especially this early they give them time to see how they progress.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I guess McDaniel wasn't so lucky it was "only a concussion and nothing more serious" like he said postgame.

One of the stupidest statements I've ever heard from an NFL coach, and that includes the likes of Hank Bullough.  After all the research into concussions, if you make a statement like "only a concussion", you're a *****in' moron.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Dolphins trying to save face now 

Correct, there's no other way to view this. If Tua were in fact just in the concussion protocol there is no reason to make this announcement today as he would have the rest of the week to advance through and clear protocol.  

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Of course he is.  He will likely miss 2-3 games based on what I have heard in the rumor mill in FL

I would think 2 at the minimum and I wouldn't be surprised if he missed 4 or 5 to be honest. 

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.