Diggs has a message for Ravens fans

Process

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

No question is was an incredible trade but there is that guy named Jefferson on a rookie contract in MN who they took with that pick...just sayin

Who likely wouldn't have been drafted by the Bills, given their history. Just sayin.

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Could be the best trade we have made, and one of my favorite all time players.  My dog is named Diggs even.  

But TBH, I hate this narrative of what he did for Josh Allens development as if it implies Josh developed into what he is because of Diggs.  

Allen was already making VAST improvements in short periods of time, going back to before the combine even, and before Diggs got here.  No doubt, Diggs has been invaluable to this team and to Josh, but I think it short changes Josh in how much work he put in to become this great.  His drive to be the best player he can be may be unmatched in the NFL even.    

Diggs or no Diggs, Allen was reaching this level regardless.  

Holes in your yard?

2 hours ago, 716 said:

People (media) tend to forget that John Brown, Cole Beasley, and Diggs ALL had career years once the came to Buffalo. Josh was happening regardless. 

Right. Diggs had two seasons out of 5 that he got over 1000 yards and many thought he wasn’t even the best WR on his team in Minn.  I questioned if he was truly a #1 based on his production.  Jefferson took his role and is statistically better than Diggs even WITH Allen, I like Diggs, but this BS if him “making” Allen is a joke.  

Every single WR that’s played a full season with Allen has had a career year, yet it’s always “Allen has all the weapons”, BS.  Allen is in that rare class that makes the guys around him markedly better than they are without him, Diggs included.  Allen is in the class with Brady, Rodgers, Maholmes, and to my eye Burrow is there too, that make mediocre players average, average players good, good players great, and greats into Legends.  Take away that QB, those guys all go down a tier. 

Look at Brady’s career and you see a laundry list of guys that were nothing without him, Rodgers same, the list is getting long for Allen already.  The Moss, Adams, Hill types won’t fall off completely, but their lives are so much better with an elite pairing.   Look at Robert Foster, Brown, Beasley etc.  poof, nothing.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Holes in your yard?

Nah, we fostered a dog and my wife was smart enough to name him after something I love like a favorite Bills player to increase the odds I would go along with her plan to just fully adopt him lol.  She’s smart 

4 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

There is a narrative out there amongst Allen haters that he’s nothing without Diggs and was nothing before Diggs. 
Not that it matters but I do see a lot of troll like comments like those. 
Either way, I’m happy he’s here. He gives it everything he’s got every snap. 

Exactly....Josh Allen was destined to turn into a cold blooded cyborg with or without the help of Daboll or Diggs.

• Agree 1

I’ve said it before: this trade was perfect for both teams. Bills get a leader and vet to help bring up Josh’s game with a true #1, Viking agent a freak talent who can flourish with a QB on the Kirk Cousins level. It’s one of the best balanced trades ever in my opinion.

Hughes was highway robbery. That trade was more one-sided than a conversation with a wall.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.