Diggs has a message for Ravens fans

Process

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That may be the best trade in Bills history.

What he has done for this franchise and Josh Allen's development is amazing.

Could be the best trade we have made, and one of my favorite all time players.  My dog is named Diggs even.  

But TBH, I hate this narrative of what he did for Josh Allens development as if it implies Josh developed into what he is because of Diggs.  

Allen was already making VAST improvements in short periods of time, going back to before the combine even, and before Diggs got here.  No doubt, Diggs has been invaluable to this team and to Josh, but I think it short changes Josh in how much work he put in to become this great.  His drive to be the best player he can be may be unmatched in the NFL even.    

Diggs or no Diggs, Allen was reaching this level regardless.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This dude thrives off of this stuff. Even at Carolina in the preseason he soaked in the atmosphere. He looked at the crowd, the stadium and just seemed to realize the stage he is on.

In the past I have seen him engage with fans at home and away. 

We even locked eyes for a minute. I waved. He waved. It was pretty cool. We waved hands, we touched hearts. Our bond will never be broken. 

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 30
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Could be the best trade we have made, and one of my favorite all time players.  My dog is named Diggs even.  

But TBH, I hate this narrative of what he did for Josh Allens development as if it implies Josh developed into what he is because of Diggs.  

Allen was already making VAST improvements in short periods of time, going back to before the combine even, and before Diggs got here.  No doubt, Diggs has been invaluable to this team and to Josh, but I think it short changes Josh in how much work he put in to become this great.  His drive to be the best player he can be may be unmatched in the NFL even.    

I think it’s fair to say that Diggs helped Josh accelerate. I don’t think it takes away anything from Josh.

• Agree 6

Diggs was extra playful in pregame yesterday, probably because he was back in his home state.   I was down in the front row with my kid.  He was throwing everyone the ball and we all threw it back.  He was also tossing it to all the security staff and NFL Films people on the field.  Must've been playing around for 20 minutes while everyone else was in the Lockeroom.   He's a good guy and making the most of his years in the NFL.  I'm sure for these players it goes too quick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

There is a narrative out there amongst Allen haters that he’s nothing without Diggs and was nothing before Diggs. 
Not that it matters but I do see a lot of troll like comments like those. 
Either way, I’m happy he’s here. He gives it everything he’s got every snap. 

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That may be the best trade in Bills history.

What he has done for this franchise and Josh Allen's development is amazing.

No question is was an incredible trade but there is that guy named Jefferson on a rookie contract in MN who they took with that pick...just sayin

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I think it’s fair to say that Diggs helped Josh accelerate. I don’t think it takes away anything from Josh.

The truly compliment each other, 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Diggs was extra playful in pregame yesterday, probably because he was back in his home state.   I was down in the front row with my kid.  He was throwing everyone the ball and we all threw it back.  He was also tossing it to all the security staff and NFL Films people on the field.  Must've been playing around for 20 minutes while everyone else was in the Lockeroom.   He's a good guy and making the most of his years in the NFL.  I'm sure for these players it goes too quick.

Never see Kelvin Benjamin wearing himself out like that...😉

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

No question is was an incredible trade but there is that guy named Jefferson on a rookie contract in MN who they took with that pick...just sayin

Sure thing vs Unknown.  Rookie vs a team that needed some experience at the position.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And Diggs is a better, more important player himself since he got here. In fact Allen was why he was happy to come. Diggs does a lot to bring more out of Allen but Allen makes everybody on O better. I look forward to seeing him work more with  Shakir. I think their skill sets will complement nicely. Maybe very very nicely ala Brady\Edellman.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.