Isaiah McKenzie concussion protocol

YoloinOhio

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Can they do that?

Depends on the severity of the concussion.  Some concussions you're ordered to not do absolutely anything but rest in a dark room.  But his may be of the "don't physically exert yourself" prescription and a podcast certainly isn't physically demanding.

Hard to say how bad he may be, but this is a good sign that maybe yesterday was a precautionary move for a not so serious situation.

The Bills as an organization take player health seriously.  They will not pull a Tua and put someone’s overall well being and career at risk.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just pass him off as McKittrick next game, and the league will be none the wiser.

(This is a satirical look at the situation.  I would never advocate for a player returning unless cleared by a reputable medical professional.  Not this guy:)

image.thumb.jpeg.ab26c47cfd9bc780eaf9034576a8d523.jpeg

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not sure what stage he’s in but seems like they are supposed to stay in a Dark room at first and this was just yesterday that it occurred 

From what we've seen from McKenzie in the past, I wouldnt be surprised if they told him that and he still did the show anyways. Dude is always looking for dumb ways to end up in McD's dog house.

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He will be cleared Saturday Watch

He might be medically cleared but i would be stunned if Mcdermott allows him to play.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What about watching action comedies on a plane?

I heard that functional idiot of a Head Coach McDaniel and his Mcgruber comment as if that somehow minimized the severity of the entire Tua fiasco.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

He might be medically cleared but i would be stunned if Mcdermott allows him to play.

If he goes through the protocol and is cleared I'd bet he's playing, McDermott played Josh the week after the Patriots game he got taken out of when he cleared protocol, I'd imagine he'd do the same here.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Just pass him off as McKittrick next game, and the league will be none the wiser.

(This is a satirical look at the situation.  I would never advocate for a player returning unless cleared by a reputable medical professional.  Not this guy:)

image.thumb.jpeg.ab26c47cfd9bc780eaf9034576a8d523.jpeg

18kmofbwz60z.png?auto=webp%26s=c7dde67d1

I hear the guy that punctured Tyrod's lung is also available....

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.