Jamison Crowder, reported with broken ankle

marck

50 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Shakir gave us a taste yesterday. 

Now we get to enjoy the entree.

He has separation, yac, great hands and knows how to find soft spots in zone when JA buys time.

Kid shows a lot of promise.

He'll need to return punts, too, which is a bit of a concern.

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Always injured, mentally compromised and has publicly stated he doesn't like cold weather cities.

Pass.

A) If hes injured he'll fit right in currently.

B) Fuller doesn't have a job. He can suck it up. 

Fuller brings a skill set Buffalo doesn't have at the moment. 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Hodgens is a better wide receiver than Kumerow and we played him give him a freaking chance

Kumerow looked really good before his injury. Losing him has been a bigger deal than anyone realized. We're now down 2 starting caliber WRs and our #2 is not himself. We will probably need to add a vet. Hodgins isn't the answer.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

They wanted Christian Kirk but the Jaguars offered wayy more $$$

He is a slot guy anyway. If he had come I'd have been all for it (he never was coming here though he was always getting a big deal somewhere) but it wouldn't have stopped us being 1 injury away from Jake Kumerow on the outside.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Thou mustn’t criticize the almighty Beane…

But Kumerow looked good. Seriously, I think he could have stepped in for Davis and we would have been fine. Him spraining his ankle AND Davis spraining his was not predictable. Any team that has their #2 WR and his backup both get injured would be struggling. It is what it is, we just have to figure out a temporary solution.

If I'm Beane, I'm on the phone with the Panthers on Moore's availability.  We need another viable threat out there at receiver.  Knox is apparently a blocker now, Davis is hurt, we can't run.  So give Josh another real weapon

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloButt said:

When will OBJ be healthy to join the Bills?  Anyone have current info on him?

Even if he gets healthy in November, he still needs to learn the playbook and it's a lot to assume he'll be 100% with speed.

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If I'm Beane, I'm on the phone with the Panthers on Moore's availability.  We need another viable threat out there at receiver.  Knox is apparently a blocker now, Davis is hurt, we can't run.  So give Josh another real weapon

Wonder if they would take a second round pick for Moore?  We've seen how useless second round picks are to the Bills...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

I felt like he was a steady punt returner. Made the catch and run, or the fair catch, or let it go, when appropriate. 

I think this is where they'll miss him most. 

A couple of muffed punts from now you won't be so sarcastic about special teams play. 

I thought so too. He was sure handed and made the correct decisions. Some forget how important that part of the game is. Mistakes on teams can be the difference between a W and a L.

1 hour ago, Process said:

Oh yippee 

👏 

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

$6mil cap hit this season and $25mil next year. In other words, it isn’t happening.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.