Jamison Crowder, reported with broken ankle

marck

5 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

They are not fine.

They have:

Diggs

Davis (Clearly hurt and trying to play through it, needs a week or two off to heal)

McKenzie (Injured currently)

Shakir

Kumerow (Injured currently)

Crowder(injured currently)

Id call Will Fuller and give him a tryout. 

We've got guys on the PS who they can call up.  Hopefully both McKenzie and Kumerow will be back soon, also.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Love Will Fullers skill set for this team, but let’s be honest, we’d be right back in this same position a week later. Guy is the definition of glass. Makes Marquise Goodwin look like Cal Ripken. 

Yeah…. I hope we sign Fuller and OBj…. But wouldn’t count on fuller for more than a quarter before he breaks. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

We've got guys on the PS who they can call up.  Hopefully both McKenzie and Kumerow will be back soon, also.

For a HEAVY passing offense they have 2 WRs not on the injured list at the moment. Id not call that fine at all.

Tavon Austin has not been "good" no matter where he has been and Hodgins is a complete unknown. 

Sorry to hear that about Crowder, but I'm really hopeful that Shakir takes this opportunity and runs with it.  He looked great in his chances on Sunday.

We need to get Davis healthy.  I'd honestly sit him against the Steelers.  Call up Austin and roll with Diggs-McKenzie-Shakir-Austin.

Given how dominant our Defense is, and how rough the Steelers Offense is, I'm hopeful we see the Bills give reps to Shakir and Cook... we need those guys long term and it's tough to find out what you have when they don't see the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

He makes plays He is on the practice squad every year because he can’t play special teams But Kumerow is out to so who cares

He makes plays in preseason. He makes a lot of contested catches that look good but it’s because he’s not getting separation. I’m not saying we can’t call him up and give him a shot but there’s reasons why he’s hasn’t been active

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Becoming a nightmare season 

3-1 with a very beatable opponent coming up :)   Far from a nightmare.

Besides Micah obviously, we should HOPEFULLY be getting healthy after the bye and set up nicely for a deep playoff run……

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Becoming a nightmare season 

This is why people have said all along of how deep we are. Players stepped up when we needed them and that is how it is in the nfl. IF your making excuses about injuries with how your year ended then your either not drafting well or not getting high enough tiered players in FA. In Beane I trust

Next man up!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Diggs
Davis

OBJ
McKenzie

Shakir

we dont need OBJ. Did you see how Shakir toe tapped the sidelines? has anyone talked to you about the dudes speed 4.43 and reportedly he was sick that day? Digs is not getting any younger, we need to keep bringing up youth. Crowder has been a disappointment.

52 minutes ago, marck said:

Jamison has broken ankle.  I see the Bills bringing up Tavon Austin off the practice squad.

Well, they've got to IR him now.....right?

giphy.gif

(I personally thought Ed Oliver and Kumerow should have gone on IR with the high ankle sprains).

52 minutes ago, marck said:

Jamison has broken ankle.  I see the Bills bringing up Tavon Austin off the practice squad.

Where did you hear this, by the way?

Edit: NVM

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.