Jamison Crowder, reported with broken ankle

marck

1 minute ago, brianthomas said:

Sucks for Crowder but its an opportunity for someone else.

OBJ realistically in play potentially now?

Didn't he tear his ACL in the Super Bowl? If he does join the Bills it would be for the end of the season/playoffs. I don't think he would be healthy enough to play until then.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Down the road does nothing for us right now. 

If he’s actually healthy and we are still having injury issues at WR then sure. 

right now we have Shakir, we're fine right now. But it'd be wise to look ahead for more depth in case God's forbid any more injuries strike.

Who could have imagined that Jamison Crowder would miss a bunch of time with an injury this year after how remarkably durable he's been in the recent past and that Gabe Davis might re-aggrivate his boo-boo foot(for the 3rd year in a row, talk about unforeseeable bad luck, geez).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

People are being paid off to make room for OBJ.  Well done Von Miller.  Well done.

In all seriousness ouch for Crowder.  People may complain of him for his drops but he has also made some clutch catches too.  Shakir gets his chance.  Hope he makes the most of it.

6 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Didn't he tear his ACL in the Super Bowl? If he does join the Bills it would be for the end of the season/playoffs. I don't think he would be healthy enough to play until then.

Yes. I imagine he waits to see who the team is that wants him best weighed against super bowl odds. He will go to the bidder who can get him a ring. 

Easy to sign him to a 2 year deal that is voidable at the end of the season. 

• Agree 1

I was very excited for crowder in this offense. It has not looked good for him on the field. 
Injuries were going to happen for him, he’s been hurt basically every year. 
I expected he’d be a bigger impact though. I kinda prefer they call up Austin and get some more speed on the field. He can at least run some sweeps and screens and of course takeover the returns 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.