Ravens fan reaction (NSFW)

Buffalo716

58 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

It’s a fan reaction video after a loss

Have you seen this place after a loss? Have you ever seen bills fans meltdown after a loss?

I’m pretty sure you could Expect some language Without me having to say it

But I added it

@Rc2catch just thought listening to someone upset enough to make it laugh worthy to opposing fans on THIS site after a loss was going to be good clean fun. :lol:

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

@Rc2catch just thought listening to someone upset enough to make it laugh worthy to opposing fans on THIS site after a loss was going to be good clean fun. :lol:

The content isn’t an issue for me. The sass over someone suggesting a helpful edit is a little weird to me though. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Not safe for work

And If you’re already browsing your phone at work you’re probably about to get in trouble

And if you’re an adult and you’re allowed to be on your phone at work I don’t think they’ll care about a few curse words Unless you blaring it obnoxiously

You are wrong. End of story. Maybe you haven’t noticed, but this community is a safe for work community. You don’t get to decide what is right or wrong or what is permissible and what is forbidden in other people’s workplaces. 

The correct reply when somebody rightfully asks you to put NSFW is my apologies I’ll put that on right away. My bad. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

You are wrong. End of story. Maybe you haven’t noticed, but this community is a safe for work community. You don’t get to decide what is right or wrong or what is permissible and what is forbidden in other people’s workplaces. 

The correct reply when somebody rightfully asks you to put NSFW is my apologies I’ll put that on right away. My bad. 

Well I did instantly 

I did put the caption instantly when asked

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Hey Cleetus, what crap ass job do you have where you can walk around dropping F bombs and saying people suck dick? You can't even write it on the forum without getting censored.

Hey Maw!  I'm not defending him, the topic, or the question, but the crap ass, well paying job you ask about is prison.  A place where you can get your feelings hurt a thousand times a day.  the same place I retired from after 32 years of consecutive service.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Again I changed the title it’s not a big deal

But I do see why some people are on both sides

It was never kosher to be on your phone at work to begin wit… Almost every profession did not allow it

But if your Company allows it… Who is your company To stop you from watching this video in your cubicle with earphones on?

Who honestly blasts things for the entire office to hear

It should be quiet and discreetly

Nothing against you, could care less if the NSFW is on there, i assume any rant or would be. 

But NSFW is not just for work, it's a general content warning... it's a courtesy to people who have kids around, or in a public area like a waiting room.

I just was poking fun of the guy that claims swearing and saying people suck dick is acceptable professional behavior. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ArtVandalay said:

Nothing against you, could care less if the NSFW is on there, i assume any rant or would be. 

But NSFW is not just for work, it's a general content warning... it's a courtesy to people who have kids around, or in a public area like a waiting room.

I just was poking fun of the guy that claims swearing and saying people suck dick is acceptable professional behavior. 

I just thought it was a funny video 

I really didn’t think it would cause a tizzy 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.