Ravens fan reaction (NSFW)

Buffalo716

• Buffalo716 changed the title to Ravens fan reaction (NSFW)
20 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

How about a little NSFW warning for those who decide to open this thread tomorrow morning. 👎🏻

So you are listening to twitter and sh*t like that at volumes that are audible to co-workers at your job?   Wtf kinda' job is that?   If they know you guys are just jaggin' off in your cubicles and are OK with it you'd assume that they'd let you wear some headphones. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

So you are listening to twitter and sh*t like that at volumes that are audible to co-workers at your job?   Wtf kinda' job is that?   If they know you guys are just jaggin' off in your cubicles and are OK with it you'd assume that they'd let you wear some headphones. :lol:

The first word is an F bomb.. I opened it with my 10 year old sitting on the other couch. Not like she hasn’t heard me drop my share but I would have probably waited to open it with the current description. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

The first word is an F bomb.. I opened it with my 10 year old sitting on the other couch. Not like she hasn’t heard me drop my share but I would have probably waited to open it with the current description. 

It’s a fan reaction video after a loss

Have you seen this place after a loss? Have you ever seen bills fans meltdown after a loss?

I’m pretty sure you could Expect some language Without me having to say it

But I added it

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

It’s a fan reaction video after a loss

Have you seen this place after a loss? Have you ever seen bills fans meltdown after a loss?

I’m pretty sure you could Expect some language Without me having to say it

But I added it

I expected funny based on the thumbnail. It don’t bother me none. Just putting a non work example out there. 
The edit is the right move despite the debate of work environments

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.