SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

Just now, Warcodered said:

You just described their nightmare.

109%

Just now, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Why would it matter how many losses the Bucs have, they're not in our division or conference? It does however matter, to the Bills, how many losses the Chiefs have. Think you this *** backwards.

What's done is done.

On to week 5! Go Bills! 

• Dislike 1

• SDS unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Yup… we prioritize an 8 man d line rotation at the expense of the offense,  but still hoping they can add OBJ later in the year…. interested to see these two teams match up in a couple weeks and how the new additions contribute to slowing down Mahomes. 

Dudes consistent 

• Haha (+1) 1

Chiefs looking very scary last night.  Couldn't believe how easily they ran on Vea and the Bucs.  How much better does Pacheco look than Cook?  Kelce looked unstoppable.  Game in a couple of weeks will be monumental.  Need Poyer for sure.  Keep everything in front on D and hopefully contain Chris Jones on O.  

After watching the Chiefs last night I still think they are the best team in the league/AFC and not by a slim margin either.

Biggest reason I say this is they rarely piss all over themselves like the Bills and they have the best offensive line in the league which is going to be the difference in the playoffs again against the Bills or anybody else sadly especially when you still have which most believe is the best QB in the NFL behind it.

Also speaking of QB, it's pretty mind blowing what Mahomes continues to do against top rated defenses which the Bucs were entering last nights game. They man handled the Bucs front seven and ran all over them (another area they have a massive advantage compared to the Bills) which rendered their pass defense useless as a result.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

After watching the Chiefs last night I still think they are the best team in the league/AFC and not by a slim margin either.

Biggest reason I say this is they rarely piss all over themselves like the Bills and they have the best offensive line in the league which is going to be the difference in the playoffs again against the Bills or anybody else sadly especially when you still have which most believe is the best QB in the NFL behind it.

Also speaking of QB, it's pretty mind blowing what Mahomes continues to do against top rated defenses which the Bucs were entering last nights game. They man handled the Bucs front seven and ran all over them (another area they have a massive advantage compared to the Bills) which rendered their pass defense useless as a result.

Bucs had ZERO interest in playing last night for obvious reasons. ZERO INTEREST.

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Bit of an overreaction there.  Not saying they might not be the best team in the league, but you act like they didn't just "piss all over themselves" a week before against the Colts, when they turned it over twice and ran for 58 yards at a 2.5 ypc clip.  It's a week to week league, and we'll find out where we stand vis-a-vis the Chiefs this year soon enough.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Bucs had ZERO interest in playing last night for obvious reasons. ZERO INTEREST.

There's probably some truth to that given the circumstances, I also think KC was extra motivated after what happened in the SB a few years ago.

But overall the Chiefs now have a very balanced offense led by some ridiculous young studs on their oline which is the right formula for winning games in Dec/Jan/Feb.

Just hate that this team isn't going away any time soon and will likely be in the Bills path to a SB as long as Allen is here.

6 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

A hard disagree here. A team that pisses all over themselves quite a bit more than the other shouldn't have more 1st downs, a better 3rd down %, 4th down %, total number of plays, more total yards, less punts and a far superior defense.

They have more rushing yards by 8 yards, 2 less penalty yards per game, 13 seconds more in time of possession per game and 3 less turnovers against an easier schedule, that's it. 

Me personally....I'd rather have our list.

5 hours ago, zow2 said:

I said it going into the season and I'll stick with it.   Josh Allen is the best overall player in the NFL, but Pat Mahomes is the best QB. 

Fuzzy math? They both play QB, Mahomes is the best QB, but Allen is the best player in the entire NFL?

Help me out here. 

14 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Yup… we prioritize an 8 man d line rotation at the expense of the offense,  but still hoping they can add OBJ later in the year…. interested to see these two teams match up in a couple weeks and how the new additions contribute to slowing down Mahomes. 

I don't even think Mahomes will be the key in the game.  Of course we have to do our best to try and contain him, but I think the Chief's running game is more important here.  If the Chiefs are able to run the ball on us the way they did against Tampa, there is no doubt in my mind we lose that game.  

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I don't pay attention to the Bucs a ton. What are the obvious reason?  That game looked too easy for KC. 

Their home city just had a hurricane hit. Some of their homes may have been destroyed. They had to break retinue to practice in Miami and live in hotels all week. Those things.

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Bro seriously stop trying so hard.  They literally just lost to the Colts last week and the Colts have been dog**** this year.

Im not saying the Chiefs arent a great team.  They for sure are one of the best in the NFL but your back handed try hard slaps against the Bills are getting ***** disgusting.

On a more important note... Did Beasley get his 100 yards and 4 TDs yet?

Edited by Scott7975

6 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Their home city just had a hurricane hit. Some of their homes may have been destroyed. They had to break retinue to practice in Miami and live in hotels all week. Those things.

My gosh I'm so dumb. I'm so one track minded. For all is typically an escape

from real life that I forgot how they intersected here. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.