SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I want 2 things:

#1 Bills win.

#2 Brady to lose.

There is no #3

Weird, man. I stopped caring about Tom Brady when he left New England. What he does in Tampa only matters to me when he plays the Buffalo Bills. That and if he is beating teams that block the Bills way to the Super Bowl. I’m happy to see him do that.

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Bowles looking perplexed on the sideline 

That’s his permanent face. He actually is perplexed full-time.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

Why didn't the Bucs take their second timeout when there was 2:30 left on the clock? They could have stopped it twice before the 2 min warning. The two min warning would have stopped it after 3rd down. 

They lost themselves 15-20 seconds. 

Asked the same question. 

They burnt the clock on their own. 

• Like (+1) 1

Awesome game!

Now we can all root against KC. 

There aren't many potential losses for Brady so it's important to stack them up.

13 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Why the hell would you want KC to win?? 

More Brady to lose 

Bucs have a cupcake division and play very few good teams.

Gotta get them losses when there's a chance 

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Awesome game!

There aren't many potential losses for Brady so it's important to stack them up.

More Brady to lose 

But I would rather Tampa Bay win, have them get the number one NFC seed, thereby having an easier path to the SB, and then for us to finally beat them then in the SB and lay the ghost of Brady to rest. Brady announces his final retirement and forever remembers it is the Bills who beat him in his last game. D*ldos go flying onto the field.

Edited by chongli

Just now, chongli said:

But I would rather Tampa Bay win, have them get the number one NFC seed, have an easier path to the SB, and then for us to finally beat them then in the SB and lay the ghost of Brady to rest. Brady announces his final retirement and forever remembers it is the Bills who beat him in his last game. D*ldos go flying onto the field.

You just described their nightmare.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, chongli said:

But I would rather Tampa Bay win, have them get the number one NFC seed, have an easier path to the SB, and then for us to finally beat them then in the SB and lay the ghost of Brady to rest. Brady announces his final retirement and forever remembers it is the Bills who beat him in his last game. D*ldos go flying onto the field.

That would be amazing if it went that way, but a win over the Packers or Eagles would work too

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Awesome game!

More Brady to lose 

Why would it matter how many losses the Bucs have, they're not in our division or conference? It does however matter, to the Bills, how many losses the Chiefs have. Think you have this *** backwards.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.