SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Clearly they haven't watched the Bills if they thought that...Bills numbers on D are absurd, and they have come against good offenses.

Not going to argue that. I’m just speaking as to what the prognosticators are going to say. This defense in Tampa Bay had a lot of hype. Apparently, Mahomes didn’t like that.

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I've got that sick feeling.

KC blew it

Why do you want Kansas City to win? Why would you ever want someone amongst the AFC favorites to win? There is only one team in the AFC you should want to win that is amongst the top five teams.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

Why do you want Kansas City to win? Why would you ever want someone amongst the AFC favorites to win? There is only one team in the AFC you should want to win that is amongst the top five teams.

I want 2 things:

#1 Bills win.

#2 Brady to lose.

There is no #3

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

No reason for Mahomes to be throwing the ball at all right now. Run the ball.  Eat clock and fly home. 

It's about the only thing he's done wrong tonight. He looks very good tonight. I wasn't expecting The KC offense to dominate the Bucs D. They even gashed them on the run. KC looks dangerous on offense. Defense doesn't look nearly as good. Long season but I don't wanna play a playoff game in KC again.  

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Exactly. Bills fans are cheering for Brady. Yuck sounds weird. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.