SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Is Kelce gunna dominate the Bills again?

Probably, Milano is playing great but if devin white and Levontae David can’t even touch him he’s gonna get some stats. Derwin James seems to be the best one to slow him a little bit. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Nice blitz there but I feel like you have to go for the ball when you know the QB is unaware you're coming. A 5 yard loss is nothing for the Chiefs. Diving for his legs is weak given the game situation.

Provided they actually end up getting him on the ground even if they don’t punch the ball out…

Sometimes the defender goes for the ball and ends up missing  the tackle 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Probably, Milano is playing great but if devin white and Levontae David can’t even touch him he’s gonna get some stats. Derwin James seems to be the best one to slow him a little bit. 

Can't give him the free release!! Gotta throw off the timing he has with Mahomes

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah… 

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

no

Who is stopping him?

Edmunds? 

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Is Kelce gunna dominate the Bills again?

Whenever Kelce is on the line rather than split out wide, I’d have a DE jam him before rushing. Every single time. But teams never do it, why I don’t know.

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Provided they actually end up getting him on the ground even if they don’t punch the ball out…

Sometimes the defender goes for the ball and ends up missing  the tackle 

The way this game is going you have to try for the turnover. Again I think this all falls on the Bucs coaching. They are more talented than this.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.