SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Chiefs rookie RB is what I thought Cook would be for us although he could be still

I honestly think KC has a better scheme over all.  There is just so much they do well its tough to defend it all.   I think their line is over all better too.  No name running backs across the league have good games.  You cant tell me that we keep drafting the worst running backs of all time.

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Not even close...

Tampa rips at the ball really well on D

Have you never seen a Brady game?

He's like a horror film villain.

It ain't over til the credits roll. Then you find out there's a freaking sequel 

Thinking more about it, I lied before.  I said that I don't do strategic rooting this early in the season.

But really, I am.  I'm pulling for the Chiefs because Brady is STILL the monster in the closet for me. The Bills can lose to anyone - they did last week, and could have today.  But when they're on their game, I fear no other team.

But I do fear Brady.  If we get to the SB, I don't want 2 weeks of hearing about his record against Buffalo. And I don't want to face a guy who has been there 10 times.  The further the Bucs can get from the 1 seed in the NFC, the better I'll feel about Buffalo's prospects. 

Obviously, it would be cathartic to beat him there. But I still want to avoid it.  I just want a normal Super Bowl, without the additional psychological stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

My wife loves the look of the Stelvio. I've been the boring husband blabbering on about reliability issues. What's your experience?

So far so good. I had a Fiat 500x that was really good too. Italian cars get a bad name when they’re no better no worse than any of the other European brands. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I honestly think KC has a better scheme over all.  There is just so much they do well its tough to defend it all.   I think their line is over all better too.  No name running backs across the league have good games.  You cant tell me that we keep drafting the worst running backs of all time.

Agreed and I'm a big Singletary fan although his lack of top speed really limits his potential.

Imo he is still a very good back 

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Outstanding!  

I had a '91 Spider for many years and am a huge Alfista, at least in spirit. 

Ya I’ve had a few as well. A buddy of mine found a 1985 GTV6 that was parked with 25000 KMS. It looks new. We had to rebuild the top end when the timing belt slipped and dropped a valve. Fun cars for sure. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.