SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

1 minute ago, Success said:

And you just keep mischaracterizing what I'm saying.

Give me a break.  Sorry that it got you so riled up.  I'm not rooting for KC to get "home field advantage."  I'm rooting for Brady to lose.  It sounds a lot like you have no faith in our Bills to beat KC and take the 1 seed.

I don't share that perspective.

Home field may not hinge on just that one game.  I love that the Colts helped us....I welcome anybody else, especially in the NFC that can also do that.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Why would he have to throw passes too?

It was a joke, but if EJM is your QB, you've gotta make some magic.  Maybe he would still be here, but if you have EJM, Orton, Taylor, and some other dudes, you may end up where the grass is greener.

Those were dark years, and what ifs are way beyond where this team is now.  Just MO, of course.

Just now, The Wiz said:

I respect you hatred for Brady but question your long term view of how this game helps the Bills. 

My point is it makes no difference to the Bills.

This is KCs Super Bowl.

We can just beat KC when we play them. Plus their division is tough despite records

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Success said:

And you just keep mischaracterizing what I'm saying.

Give me a break.  Sorry that it got you so riled up.  I'm not rooting for KC to get "home field advantage."  I'm rooting for Brady to lose.  It sounds a lot like you have no faith in our Bills to beat KC and take the 1 seed.

I don't share that perspective.

Math is simple.  Rooting for Brady to lose means KC wins.  That affects home field advantage.

It's not rocket science.  It's simple math.

Just now, TheCockSportif said:

It was a joke, but if EJM is your QB, you've gotta make some magic.  Maybe he would still be here, but if you have EJM, Orton, Taylor, and some other dudes, you may end up where the grass is greener.

Those were dark years, and what ifs are way beyond where this team is now.  Just MO, of course.

It was just a round about way for me to say man I wish we had Evans.  Still curious though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Home field may not hinge on just that one game.  I love that the Colts helped us....I welcome anybody else, especially in the NFC that can also do that.

it won’t hinge on that one game… both teams are losing multiple more games this season..

10 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Outstanding!  

I had a '91 Spyder for many years and am a huge Alfista, at least in spirit. 

Well, you both had more reliability.  My last project car was a 1975 MGB, and what a project it was.  It no longer lives here, and was purchased by someone in the Baltimore area (I donated it to a charity by way of an auto auction -- where the proceeds went to St Jude's).

Edited by TheCockSportif

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I've got a sinking feeling about this game.

KC needs 7 on offense right out of the half

Im rooting for TB but kudos for standing by your beliefs.  I think your beliefs are wrong but there is something to be said for a man that will stand behind his beliefs despite the "peer pressure."  Especially in todays world.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Math is simple.  Rooting for Brady to lose means KC wins.  That affects home field advantage.

I think it's actually calculus. You need to find all those inflection points:

- Tampa vs. the Jets. Is it o.k. for me too root for the Jets to beat Brady? They are no threat to us, so I guess that's o.k.?

- Tampa vs. the Raiders. A very minimal threat. O.K. to root for the Raiders? That feels o.k., but I'm not sure.

- Tampa vs. the Chargers. Now it's getting complicated.

Or maybe we can just enjoy a damn football game and not have someone telling us how we're supposed to feel when we're watching it.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I don't disrespect your choice to pull for the Bucs.  I'm just not doing it.  And it's not a big deal.  If the Chiefs win tonight, it will have nothing to do w/ who I decided to pull for.  

The discussion on this thread is a bit surprising.  The idea that I'm less of a Bills fan or something because I don't want Brady to win this one is a bit mystifying.   I'll keep it quiet though. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.