SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

It’s okay to recognize Mahomes is legit. He’s playing fantastic, despite all of the help and sarcasm. As a football fan, I can’t discredit what he brings to the table. 

Allen is #1. We know it. Others don’t have to. Knocking down his performance doesn’t build Allen’s up

Silly fanboy stuff. The same stuff we dealt with a generation ago with Kelly is better than Marino and Elway. Two future no doubt Hall of Famers, we've got one of 'em, and people still have to find a reason to split hairs.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Ya I guess. I hate the Chefs though. When they do the shovel ***** and these types of gimmicks I hate it

Hey ALFABill, is your name a reference to ALFA as in "Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili ???

If so, what are you driving?  

5 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

It’s okay to recognize Mahomes is legit. He’s playing fantastic, despite all of the help and sarcasm. As a football fan, I can’t discredit what he brings to the table. 

Allen is #1. We know it. Others don’t have to. Knocking down his performance doesn’t build Allen’s up

It’s a joke it’s not that serious my guy

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Well, considering that who he cheers for has zero impact on the game as a starting point...

Perhaps he's saying that his sheer, total, and pure hatred for Tom Brady actually trumps his rooting interests in the outcome of the game.

It's more fun to hope for and cheer for Brady failure than it is to hope for KC to win, despite the tangential benefit potentially received by the Bills.

Ok fair but:

hypothetically speaking if the chiefs win this game and finish 14-3/ get a first round bye and the bills finish 13-4, would people still be going against Tom Brady this game?

Because that scenario ^ is a real possibility and would make the road to the super bowl a lot tougher

Edited by BillsFan130

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Gine meaning no longer a Pat. I hate the SOB too but at the end I want the Bills with home field. 

If I'm really thinking long view on this one - the last thing I want when the Bills make their 1st SB in 3 decades is hearing 2 weeks about their "one final demon" and the lopsided record Brady had over the Bills for 20 years.

So, I'm personally happy the further the Bucs get from the 1 seed in the NFC.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.