SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

I'm not sure what you mean.

If the bills have a better record than the chiefs, we get a higher seed and potentially a bye/home field throughout the playoffs.

Its pretty black and white with all Due respect

He's saying that who he cheers for has ZERO impact on the outcome of this game! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

It doesn't matter who we root for.  At all. Unless there is some quantum physics thing we don't know about.

You mean the world is indifferent to which team I root for on my basement couch? Why didn't you tell me this years ago. Think of all the wasted hours! All the unnecessary beer and wings!! You mean NONE of it mattered?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

The way Mahomes told his team to force 2 fumbles in the red zone is truly inspiring. He’s also motivated his RBs to go for 6.8 ypc. That’s what makes him better than Allen.

It’s okay to recognize Mahomes is legit. He’s playing fantastic, despite all of the help and sarcasm. As a football fan, I can’t discredit what he brings to the table. 

Allen is #1. We know it. Others don’t have to. Knocking down his performance doesn’t build Allen’s up

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

The Chiefs have basically scored TDs on 4 consecutive drives, one was just briefly interrupted by a dropped pass. Mahomes isn't getting a hand laid on him, the RBs are racking up over 6 YPC, the Bucs have forgotten that Travis Kelce is on the field. I expect the Bills to put up a much better fight than this. Pathetic from all levels of the Bucs defense.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

I turned off game. I was actually starting to root for Tephlon T*m to have comeback in game rather than looking washed up.

Yea we want the Chiefs to lose but not by T*m looking good.

I admit that I'm kinda checked out of this game.  An intense Bills game followed by a win will do that to me.  Does TB look washed up?  Or is TB just not good enough?  That was my earlier impression of the latter when I was actually paying attention.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Ok- But that still doesn't make sense to me from a bills fan perspective lol but I digress 

Well, considering that who he cheers for has zero impact on the game as a starting point...

Perhaps he's saying that his sheer, total, and pure hatred for Tom Brady actually trumps his rooting interests in the outcome of the game.

It's more fun to hope for and cheer for Brady failure than it is to hope for KC to win, despite the tangential benefit potentially received by the Bills.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.