SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

1 minute ago, Success said:

I don't get caught up in a lot of "strategic" rooting this early in the season. If the Bills are as good as I think they are, none of that matters anyway.

Going against the Bucs only means that I don't like Brady & the Bucs more than I don't like Mahomes and the Chiefs.  Pretty simple.

So, if the season ends that this game is the difference between the Bills and the Chiefs with home field advantage you think

your reasoning is correct?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

That's fair. I wasn't trolling, it was a serious question .

Cause when I watch football, I think everything bills.

Undefeated at home with MCD in the playoffs, haven't won on the road with him.

Which means I will always go for NFC teams over AFC teams

Yep.  If it were the Texans vs the Bucs, then go Houston.  But that’s not what we’re talking about

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

It's an odds game.

Do you want the number one seed and getting home field advantage, or do you want to play an extra game and go to arrowhead?

I will guarantee KC will be in contention for the 1 seed, which means for me personally I'll always go against them

It doesn't matter who we root for.  At all. Unless there is some quantum physics thing we don't know about.

It's just more fun rooting against Brady. And if he ends up winning, the silver lining (for me) is possibly a slight advantage for the Bills w/ KC losing. But I'd rather root for Brady to lose.

• Dislike 1

The Bills will tell you that they want home field advantage in the playoffs 

I’ll be damned if I root for ANY AFC team to win 

least of all the team that has eliminated us the last two years at their stadium

So call me  a “Brady lover” if you can’t grasp the obvious. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Don't sell yourself short. If there's a Tech Sales GOAT, my money's on TheCockSportif.

Touche, and I just belly laughed.  Now I won't be able to sleep tonight.  Thanks a LOT.  I'll eat a bowl of avocado ice cream (did you know that there's this recipe by this NFL QB?), and say naughty words about you all night.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

So, if the season ends that this game is the difference between the Bills and the Chiefs with home field advantage you think

your reasoning is correct?

Yes.  Because my rooting interest doesn't change that.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Chiefs making a statement tonight and somehow they just lost to the Colts and Matt Ryan. 
Don’t want to make excuses for the Bucs but they where dealing with a hurricane this  week 

They didn’t deal with it. They evacuated to Miami. They were essentially on vacation 

Just now, Success said:

It doesn't matter who we root for.  At all. Unless there is some quantum physics thing we don't know about.

It's just more fun rooting against Brady. And if he ends up winning, the silver lining (for me) is possibly a slight advantage for the Bills w/ KC losing. But I'd rather root for Brady to lose.

I'm not sure what you mean.

If the bills have a better record than the chiefs, we get a higher seed and potentially a bye/home field throughout the playoffs.

Its pretty black and white with all Due respect

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.