SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Is it me or does Collensworth call every player some kind of greatest of all time on just about everyone that makes a play?

Not just you.  He learned that trick from Jon Gruden during his MNF broadcasts.

Every single play was used as an opportunity to talk up someone or something associated with the play.

He didn't want to burn any bridges in terms of getting back into the NFL  I think.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

I don't understand this at all with all due respect.

Do you care more about the bills winning a super bowl, or tom Brady not winning a super bowl?

Serious question.

Cause you saying you're going for the bucs means you would rather the bucs not win a SB, opposed to the bills actually winning.

Because sometimes people watch football games because they just enjoy watching football. And having villains is part of that. Not everything is long game strategy. Sometimes a game is a game, and a football fan is a football fan, not just a Bills fan.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

Yep, well maybe.  I'm extremely competitive (as is my wife), but am I ***** canning my marriage to win something?  Nope.  But to each their own, of course.

No offense, but are you the number one person on Earth in your profession?

I'm talking about guys at THAT level.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don't understand this at all with all due respect.

Do you care more about the bills winning a super bowl, or tom Brady not winning a super bowl?

Serious question.

Cause you saying you're going against the bucs means you would rather the bucs not win a SB, opposed to the bills actually winning.

I don't get caught up in a lot of "strategic" rooting this early in the season. If the Bills are as good as I think they are, none of that matters anyway.

Going against the Bucs only means that I don't like Brady & the Bucs more than I don't like Mahomes and the Chiefs.  Pretty simple.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Because sometimes people watch football games because they just enjoy watching football. And having villains is part of that. Not everything is long game strategy. Sometimes a game is a game, and a football fan is a football fan, not just a Bills fan.

That's fair. I wasn't trolling, it was a serious question .

Cause when I watch football, I think everything bills.

Undefeated at home with MCD in the playoffs, haven't won on the road with him.

Which means I will always go for NFC teams over AFC teams

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I don't get caught up in a lot of "strategic" rooting this early in the season. If the Bills are as good as I think they are, none of that matters anyway.

Going against the Bucs only means that I don't like Brady & the Bucs more than I don't like Mahomes and the Chiefs.  Pretty simple.

Right. Being too locked into Bills fandom can take the fun out of watching other games. Kind of like the gambling obsessive who always has to have some extraneous "action" going on instead of just enjoying the game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

It's an odds game.

Do you want the number one seed and getting home field advantage, or do you want to play an extra game and go to arrowhead?

I will guarantee KC will be in contention for the 1 seed, which means for me personally I'll always go against them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.