SNF Chiefs at Bucs Week 4

akcash

1 minute ago, TheCockSportif said:

Tom Brady, apparently, sabotaged his marriage and his coach to play another season.  While KC will always be a measuring stick for the Bills (just MO, of course), I want to see Tom Brady lose always.

Extremely driven and competitive guys like Brady will always choose themselves over everything.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Whether  people want to believe it or not, the Chiefs are still the team in the way of us winning the Super Bowl. Why would you ever want them to win tonight?

It's best to not let this board sway what is obvious.  Just continue to do what you know you got to do.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Same. I'm 100% rooting against the Bucs tonight.  

I don't understand this at all with all due respect.

Do you care more about the bills winning a super bowl, or tom Brady not winning a super bowl?

Serious question.

Cause you saying you're going against the bucs means you would rather the bucs not win a SB, opposed to the bills actually winning.

Edited by BillsFan130

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Whether  people want to believe it or not, the Chiefs are still the team in the way of us winning the Super Bowl. Why would you ever want them to win tonight?

agree.  Can’t believe some are rooting for the Chiefs over the Bucs.  Mahomes is just as unlikeable as Brady, plus the patently obvious fact that the Chiefs are in the AFC and a very good team overall.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

I don't understand this at all with all due respect.

Do you care more about the bills winning a super bowl, or tom Brady not winning a super bowl?

Serious question.

Cause you saying you're going for the bucs means you would rather the bucs not win a SB, opposed to the bills actually winning.

Bills can win wherever and whenever they play

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.