Bills open at -14 next week against Steelers

Steel City Mafia

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Steelers got banged up a bit on defense against Jets, but think most of them finished the game.

That's a lot of points, and we're one dimensional on offense right now (similar to LY).  

Steelers offense still predicated with the 50/50 deep passes, even with Pickett.  And still capable of generating pressure with only 4man rush.  

I'd take Bills, if forced to bet, but would stay clear of this one.

Keep your day job. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He really did Pickett no favors maybe should have waited till Pitts bye week so he has an extra week to prepare. I can only guess Tomlin had to do something or risk losing the locker room 

Think he saw it as their season was on the line kind of thing today and they were at home vs the Jets they needed a spark.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mitch is starting.  

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He really did Pickett no favors maybe should have waited till Pitts bye week so he has an extra week to prepare. I can only guess Tomlin had to do something or risk losing the locker room 

This has Davis Mills and Mike White performance written all over it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I don't think it's a given Pickett starts this week just because they subbed him in. 

If I had to guess, they will. But I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to Mitch. First career start on the road in Buffalo? Oof. 

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I’d be shocked if Tomlin went back to Trubisky after benching him in the 2nd half against the Jets

I wouldn't.  Starting QBs do get sat from time to time just to light a fire or whatever.  Plus the rookie played like *****.

The Bills are not the team you want to gift turnovers to.

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

TJ Watt out moves the line 7 points. He’s that good. 

TJ Watt IS their star QB.

Edited by Scott7975

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I feel really bad for Kenny Pickett if he gets his first start against THIS D.

Were they scoring a ton of points with him?

With him, their defense can be close to putting up as many points as their offense does some games..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.