Potential WR FA/Trade candidates

MasterStrategist

36 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Really? Wow.

I was told how these weren’t concerns all off-season.😅

We’ve lost 3 of our top 5 Wr’s….. every team that loses 3 of their top 5 WRs would be looking for potential additions.  And our #2 should be on the sideline too.  4 of the top 5.  But yeah.

We we’re deep at corner.  We suffered injuries….and signed Xavier Rhodes.  Not rocket science.

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Can't run routes, can't catch. But if your thing is big, fast guys who can't play football he is your guy. He is currently a healthy scratch for the Jets. 

I’m aware he’s a scratch over there. Just shooting out some options with upside on rookie contracts Buffalo can afford. 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You can’t predict injury Scott law

Yes he can. He knows all angles 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I’m aware he’s a scratch over there. Just shooting out some options with upside on rookie contracts Buffalo can afford. 

I mean you could maybe just stick him wide and say "run a go route every play" but beyond that not sure what value he has.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean you could maybe just stick him wide and say "run a go route every play" but beyond that not sure what value he has.

Jet sweeps 😂 

Maybe Diggs takes him under his wing and mentors him. 
Hodgins and Austin I’m sure get first crack so anyone we tried to acquire probably wouldn’t see snaps for awhile anyways. 
I do value your player evaluations so what about the Carolina kid? Terrance Marshall? 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Davis seemingly has ankle issues every year as well and is inconsistent,… even today the dude dropped some balls that hit him right in the hands. Nothing new with him. Crowder looks semi washed. 

They all struggle for separation outside of Diggs… and it’s no coincidence the GM himself stated BEFORE the season they were looking for more help at outside WR. 

I stand by my statement. Diggs is terrific everyone else is meh at this point. 

Davis is legit, but agree he needs to stay healthy.

My thinking heading into the season is that we had a complimentary group of players, and it might still turn into that.  But with Davis dinged, Crowder likely out for several weeks, and a lack of getting Knox/Cook involved, it seems we are back to being very Josh/Diggs dependent.  

I don't think that was the intention,  but the front office and coaching staff needs to decide if they are "missing a piece" on offense, or how to better utilize their current group.

13 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Jet sweeps 😂 

Maybe Diggs takes him under his wing and mentors him. 
Hodgins and Austin I’m sure get first crack so anyone we tried to acquire probably wouldn’t see snaps for awhile anyways. 
I do value your player evaluations so what about the Carolina kid? Terrance Marshall? 

I am definitely more open to Marshall. I liked him much more coming out but I'd want to understand why he hasn't made more impact with the Panthers. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.