Crowder in a boot...time to call sanders?

Hebert19

16 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bills should blow the doors off Pittsburgh next week...SHOULD.

KC they could use him for and then we have the bye to get healthy...

Coming at the perfect time this year. These rash of ankle injuries is crazy 

They won’t blow the doors off anyone playing offense like they have the last two weeks 

16 hours ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Barry? Can he still play? *****, I mean we do need a real RB...

Barry has put on some pounds the past few years... saw him not too long ago here in Ardmore (Okla) at his car dealership. But I'd love to see another Oklahoma State RB on the team ;)

(Bills have had Terry Miller and Thurman from OkState)

13 hours ago, SoMAn said:

I can’t help but wonder how much his political views or maybe just his anti vax position led to his dismissal.  I thought he was extremely dependable. Was great at finding the opening and getting the first down. Rarely dropped one. 

Given that none of the 32 teams in the league signed him in the offseason, I sincerely doubt his political views had any role in his being released. He's clearly on the downside of his career and everyone knows it. Tampa signed him after losing a bunch a WRs to injury. He did catch 1 pass yesterday on a 3rd and very long. He was wide open (no underneath coverage) and ran the ball 2 more yards before tripping over his own feet for a gain of 5 yards. 

Hard pass on Beasley even if he was still on the street.

• Agree 1

Just now, Heels20X6 said:

I know he's not popular around here, but I'd be kicking the tires on OBJ...he's good as a one season guy.

I'm not convinced OBJ isn't ready till Jan.

I'm not about inserting a guy who hasn't played in a year into a playoff line up.  It's not realistic and don't know why people keep on bringing it up.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

The Bills have a problem now. OBJ will not be ready to play for two months.

That's minimum, Tre is at 11 months and we find out this week if he's ready or not. You are looking at Mid December min for OBJ, IMO. 

Edited by CountDorkula

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.