Crowder in a boot...time to call sanders?

Hebert19

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Better hands and more seperatation  on routes and he can play hurt. He is missed far more than people realize 

He can certainly catch the ball, but YAC was the issue last year, was it not?  Hindsight, of course, he's doing things that aren't necessarily consistent this year, even in his diminished state, but you have what you have.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

I wish Beasley was still available.

I think the offense misses him. He was extremely reliable.

I can’t help but wonder how much his political views or maybe just his anti vax position led to his dismissal.  I thought he was extremely dependable. Was great at finding the opening and getting the first down. Rarely dropped one. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I can’t help but wonder how much his political views or maybe just his anti vax position led to his dismissal.  I thought he was extremely dependable. Was great at finding the opening and getting the first down. Rarely dropped one. 

His release was probably 75% salary and 25% headache. Even if he wasn’t pulling his political stuff, they probably saw what he was due to make and decided to go elsewhere 

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Better hands and more seperatation  on routes and he can play hurt. He is missed far more than people realize 

His impact in the Bucs game right now can't even be put into words. 

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, VW82 said:

Offense started to turn things around the moment Crowder left the game. His drops were drive killers. The bigger loss, by far, is Mckenzie. Hope he's ok.

Thank you!! I was thinking the same thing. After the third dropped pass, I kept saying get him off the damn field!! He sucked big time today!!

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.