Milano's Best Game?

MarlinTheMagician

16 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hes having his best year. He keeps this up and he will be recognized as one of the best in the league.

He's been among the best for sure. At least he gets paid well by the Bills. He deserves it and sure delivers since signing. Not sitting on his laurels.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

delete that post and say 10 Hail Mary’s 

He's injured every year, it's no secret. My main concern signing him to an extension was healthy. We need him available because he's so important to us, especially a LB with his mobility and coverage ability in this day and age. 

• Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

He's injured every year, it's no secret. My main concern signing him to an extension was healthy. We need him available because he's so important to us, especially a LB with his mobility and coverage ability in this day and age. 

Dude really. 

try to not act like Costanza 

it really isn’t a good look

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Ma if he picked that ball off last week and scored and bills won….woulda coulda shoulda.   He should get pro bowl and all pro consideration this year

He should have picked off the one after the pick 6, the one last week, and the one today tipped to Duvernay. Crazy enough, still playing at an All-Pro level.

Yes, he played amazing today. Becoming a weekly thing. Similar to shots of Niagara Falls and chicken wings when we're playing home primetime games, every commentator this year has loved acting like they're introducing Milano to the world. I feel like the 30 second chat about how Milano isn't a very well known name but plays incredible has happened every single week now.

Maybe it's just me, but both Milano and Edmunds have looked much better behind the best dline this team has had since McD has been here.

Daquan Jones is probably the biggest under the radar signing this team made in the offseason and is everything Star L wasn't for this team. Going to be hard to keep him long term though probably if this keeps up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.