Milano's Best Game?

MarlinTheMagician

54 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I don't know if it was in fact his best game ever, but I thought he was just awesome and that it could have been his best (so far).  The sure tacking, even in the open field.  Play diagnosis shooting the gap.  Man, great game Matt! (Edmunds too).

Dude should have made the pro bowl 3 years now. Not sure why or how he's been so overlooked. He's been unreal since we drafted him. Great player.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Milano is playing like TKO Spikes in his prime. Rousseau has been incredible too!

I disagree. I've said this in another thread, I think he's playing like Cornelius Bennett. When Bennett was playing outside, he was a playmaker. 

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I don't know if it was in fact his best game ever, but I thought he was just awesome and that it could have been his best (so far).  The sure tacking, even in the open field.  Play diagnosis shooting the gap.  Man, great game Matt! (Edmunds too).

He does it so regularly. He doesn't get the props, really. But he's such a great player. This defence just isn't the same without him. I'm really keen to see how much Terrell Bernard learns from him. 

1 hour ago, BritishBill said:

Yeah he was outstanding. couple of tackles on Lamar he had no right to make given the speed differential. Just pure guts at times. 

this !
i was wowed when he made that open field tackle , and text book style too.
Lamar must have been wtf who is this dude .

super awesome game Matt 😍

11 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Milano and Edmunds fit this 2 LB  defense. 

I am so glad we have them.  

I wanted to mention Edmunds, these two looked so in tune today. all over the place and hitting like they meant it

58 was everywhere !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I was going to start this thread if it didn't exist....my gosh, Milano was all over the field today.  And the tackles he made in the open field were game savers IMO....He had 11 solo and 2 assisted tackles....just magnificent.

2 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I thought this was edmunds best game I've ever seen him play. I don't fault him for missing jackson in open feild, that's nearly impossible but overall I thought edmunds played great and I've never been a huge edmunds fan.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.