Bills Never Win Close Games, Bad Coaching!

DieHardBillsFan

3 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Now it is Harbaugh who is under fire.  Going for a TD instead of an automatic FG, then the turnover.  

Can the Ravens win at home?

and other stupid questions by people paid to ask stupid questions.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, teef said:

Why don’t people include the 2020 year too? Just last year and this year. Why?

I know why.  Because this team is set up to win.  Losing close games put the team in a horrible spot last year, and I think that a number of us hope that it's not trending the same way this year.  The season is young, but it's SB or bust at this point.

Just now, TheCockSportif said:

I know why.  Because this team is set up to win.  Losing close games put the team in a horrible spot last year, and I think that a number of us hope that it's not trending the same way this year.  The season is young, but it's SB or bust at this point.

It was the trend last year, and by all means last year was sloppy.  It wasn’t the trend the year before, and it’s split so far this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

So 2020 isn’t relevant but 2021 is?   Why not just take it year by year?  

Id be okay with that.

I think a lot of people see the previous year as part of the current year in the beginning. Because when you’re only 3 games into the year, you don’t know much about the team, so you refer to the previous year too.

Just now, Einstein said:

Id be okay with that.

I think a lot of people see the previous year as part of the current year in the beginning. Because when you’re only 3 games into the year, you don’t know much about the team, so you refer to the previous year too.

Eh.  The bills were firing on all cylinders in 2020, and just seemed off last year. Let’s treat this year as a different monster. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.