Week 4, 10/02/22, Bills v. Ravens GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Well, I did not Billieve in the first half.  Shame on me, but that was a fugly first 29:00.  

Unbelievable, that the team hung in and came back against a good Ravens team.  Even more impressive is doing it with a depleted roster.  So many key players out and more playing injured (Davis, Morse).

Super impressed with the depleted D.  Gave up 20 with 7 due to early turnover.  Playing without Oliver and Phillips, the DL still hung in there.  Milano was great.  Edmunds played well, too.  Rousseau has started the season very well.  Speaks a lot about Kaiser Elam’s play that we really haven’t been talking about him.  Elam’s tackling seems much better now than what I remember of him in college.  Whole secondary really held up well.

WR position is decimated.  They need to sit Davis to let him get healthy, McKenzie will be out with head injury, Crowder had a rough game,…. Going to need Shakir to really step up and hope that Crowder plays better.  Need James cook to help in passing game, but doesn’t seem they trust him yet- not sure if it is his pass blocking or early season fumble and drop today, but they need him to contribute.  I wonder if Emmanuel Sanders is in shape…

OL really needs to do better run blocking.  I *hope* the issues are partly lack of continuity because many of them didn’t practice much in preseason with injury and they’ve been missing several OL players early this season.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.