Saquan

chef4131

Singletary has been good apart from the fumble today. Moss was a mistake. Cook has played like 10 total professional snaps. 

Beyond the part about Josh taking the lions share of the offense, our roster just isn't built for a good ground game. We'd need to completely overhaul our offensive line to make that work. Drafting Cook was already questionable given this fact. Investing any more in our RBs would be just plain foolish. 

12 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Singletary has been good apart from the fumble today. Moss was a mistake. Cook has played like 10 total professional snaps. 

Beyond the part about Josh taking the lions share of the offense, our roster just isn't built for a good ground game. We'd need to completely overhaul our offensive line to make that work. Drafting Cook was already questionable given this fact. Investing any more in our RBs would be just plain foolish. 

I wouldn't say he's great but moss has looked improved to me this season.

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

I wouldn't say he's great but moss has looked improved to me this season.

I don't disagree. By "mistake" I meant that Moss doesn't really fit the offense. We need our backs to catch out of the backfield. Zach is a little one dimensional. 

29 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Was there a single play today that Singletary made that any other RB in the league wouldn’t?

He is very ho-hum. I would love to get Barkley.

He had that nice run along the left sideline in the 3rd. Made some guys miss. 

Barkley is the best back in the league outside of Henry. Of course he'd look great in a Bills uni. But he wouldn't look as good as he does in NY because of the difference in offense. Also, Singletary makes 2.7M whereas Saquan makes 7.2M. That isn't a nothing difference with our cap issues. 

Better chances of getting McCaffery… honestly I just want to see a lot less Moss on the field, as in never again toting the rock for the Bills.  I don’t have any real issues with Singeltary, and Cook could still end up being Kamara-light (maybe Alvin finds himself on the block if the Saints continue at their current pace?)

I just need McDermott to simply accept they missed on Moss. They should’ve left him on the PS and kept Blackshear on the 55, as you already know Moss is JAG even on his best day.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.