Saquan

chef4131

Barkley is so fast that he'll get tackled behind the line by unblocked defenders that much sooner than our current backs. Over the course of the game, that would have saved those few seconds we needed at the end of the Dolphins game to spike the ball! 🤦‍♂️

Say it: "FIX THE LINE and WE'LL BE FINE"

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

The Giants are 3-1.  Why would they trade this player?

The Bills traded away players the year they broke the playoff drought. Traded Dareus at the end of October. 

I think the Giants are trying to win but know they want to build for the future. Getting another 2nd round pick or whatever makes sense.

I must be on an island but I thought Singletary rebounded like a beast after that early fumble. Kid is a gamer.

I don’t love Cook and wish we would’ve traded up for Pickens (luxury I know). Moss is what he is, a good pass blocker and decent receiving option but nothing special as a runner but let’s give Singletary the love he deserves. He’s good

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Your homer glasses are skewing your thoughts. Noticing bad play or a bad decision does not mean you’re “trashing” the person.

Allen is my favorite player. I have paid a lot of money for his signed jersey, helmet, etc. 

You were awfully quiet when things went well and came out of hiding when they weren’t. But sure, you’ve spent money on team apparel and memorabilia so that makes your takes less horrible. 

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The Bills traded away players the year they broke the playoff drought. Traded Dareus at the end of October. 

I think the Giants are trying to win but know they want to build for the future. Getting another 2nd round pick or whatever makes sense.

If Jones is out for any length of time, and this player is their own weapon to remain respectable, again, why would they trade him?

Dareus was toast by the time he was gone, and that's the difference.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This. Daboll and company know they don’t have a franchise QB on their roster also 23 class is supposed to be QB heavy. Might as well trade off assets and collect as many picks for the future

25 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Tre White is elite and Elam has been great the last few weeks. 

Did you see our CB depth before the draft? It was no bueno.

Great points. Now it is time so focus on sfeties and stock up on a few more corners. Blockers and especially receivers should be an after thought, no?

15 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You were awfully quiet when things went well and came out of hiding when they weren’t.

This just shows you don’t pay attention to my positive posts. Only the negative. 

There are more but the system won’t let me upload more photos.

E099B570-3FE2-4047-B36A-2D20FF2AE73D.thumb.jpeg.bb1e5baf2cd257eba2460a047c5b42bc.jpeg

5D3FF7CB-A69E-44EF-BF1B-37ADE9BE4B86.thumb.jpeg.29b974b80ffd2549182c43b914856067.jpeg

08074330-9CF3-4252-AFA4-50E17AE213A5.jpeg

Edited by Einstein

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.