Saquan

chef4131

The Bills O-line is a far bigger issue than the running back. Moss should be benched but I think if given better blocking esp at the guard positions then Cook and Singletary are solid NFL backs. Both can catch the ball and are solid runners in my opinion. But if the O-line isn't addressed then the Bills can have Barkley back there and it won't make a huge difference. If the Bills are going to be in the market for a trade it is likely going to be for some help on a banged up defense or at the guard position. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

No. I insist on more first round defensive backs.

Tre White is elite and Elam has been great the last few weeks. 

Did you see our CB depth before the draft? It was no bueno.

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Huh? I mention when 2 players do poorly. That has nothing to do with not being proud of the team.

You trashed Allen and McD among many others but you keep spewing those lies.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You trashed Allen and McD among many others but you keep spewing those lies.

Your homer glasses are skewing your thoughts. Noticing bad play or a bad decision does not mean you’re “trashing” the person.

Allen is my favorite player. I have paid a lot of money for his signed jersey, helmet, etc. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.