Saquan

chef4131

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

So we bring in Barkley and and pay him millions to carry the ball 8 times a game?  That's about what a starting rb here gets.  I'm not going to argue Barkley ins't better but I will argue we don't use rb's enough to warrant using the resources to get him.

You bring a valid point regarding using the running back eight times a game is that just because we don’t have a running back who can be productive? I am not sure what the answer is but I certainly know we have got to get better

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

So we bring in Barkley and and pay him millions to carry the ball 8 times a game?  That's about what a starting rb here gets.  I'm not going to argue Barkley ins't better but I will argue we don't use rb's enough to warrant using the resources to get him.

Yes. Get a sb. He'll get more than 8. Bills will own the ball.  Defense will be better. Better than looking for a new qb cause you got him killed

1 minute ago, gridirongold said:

Yes. Get a sb. He'll get more than 8. Bills will own the ball.  Defense will be better. Better than looking for a new qb cause you got him killed

Bills owned the ball against Miami.  Doesn't mean the defense will be better or he'd get more than 8 carries.  You are speaking clearly hypothetically.

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Bills owned the ball against Miami.  Doesn't mean the defense will be better or he'd get more than 8 carries.  You are speaking clearly hypothetically.

Lol. That was by moving the chains with your qb. Did ya see how worn out he was . Jow many attempts he had. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.