Around the NFL - NFL Games (other than Bills) Week #4 Discussion Thread

ColoradoBills

Just now, Playoffs? said:

I haven’t followed GB.  Is their run D that bad, or are the Pats just really good at running the football?

I dont follow GB either but they are freaking terrible at run D today.  They are leaving multiple huge gaps for the runner to run through then cant even get to the runner.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Pack D is Swiss Cheese 

They were supposed to be much improved but they are getting shredded by a rookie 4th round QB in his first game and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb as Offensive playcallers.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Was he wearing stilettos?

It was right after the raiders game when someone posted that comment about "him looking like a toddler running away from a parent after they took something they should have".

I looked at his stats that day and he was listed at 5'9".  The next day it was 6'1".

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

There is absolutely no way Kyler Murray is 5’10 I don’t think he’s 5’10 if he wore Gene Simmons Kiss platform shoes 

Being surrounded by a bunch of people way north of that just makes it really noticeable.

Was that Rodgers losing his *****? Maybe he needs some more magic mushrooms?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.