Around the NFL - NFL Games (other than Bills) Week #4 Discussion Thread

ColoradoBills

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Kansas City still looks like the team to beat in the AFC to me.

watching them last night all I could think was “ugh, we have to get through them in the playoffs…”.

I sure wish Mahomes played in the NFC. New Orleans was ready to take him at #11 if we hadn’t traded that #10 pick to KC 🤦‍♂️

You can't just take that one game. The Chiefs have had no weather to overcome. Every one of their games has been on a fast track with little to no wind. In fact, they haven't even played an afternoon game outside yet (two inside, two night games). Also, they have played 4 games. In two of them, they have looked like an unstoppable offensive machine and in the other two they looked out of sync. They won one of those less than great games by three points. Sound like another team we all know and love?

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I'm still not writing off the Patriots especially after nearly winning in GB yesterday behind a 3rd string rookie thrust into action early in the game. This Zappe kid may be yet another late round/UDFA type of find by Belichik.

Also important to note they were 1-3 last year too before winning 8 games in a row and emerging as the #1 seed in the AFC down the stretch before they hit the skids late.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.