Around the NFL - NFL Games (other than Bills) Week #4 Discussion Thread

ColoradoBills

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah he mentioned that earlier and we were talking about it in this thread.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ah, I missed that one...I was only off and on paying attention to that game...GB should be embarrassed it almost lost to the Pats and a rookie 4th round QB

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ā 

Yeah Romo said it earlier in the game

Ā 

Relax. Ā I was making a joke. Ā They did a good job considering the rookie but GB isnt that good IMO. Ā Blown out by the Vikes. Ā Beat the crappy Bears. Ā Struggled with a hobbled TB with no weapons. Ā They'll look good by end of season because outside of a few games they have a really soft schedule. Ā Then they will choke in the playoffs like they always do.

Oh I wasnā€™t upset just saying how shocked I was how close it was. Ā GB looks like a paper Ā tiger, I mean needing OT facing a 3rd string QB and your D still allows an average of 4.5 yards a carry.. thatā€™s sad!Ā 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Oh I wasnā€™t upset just saying how shocked I was how close it was. Ā GB looks like a paper Ā tiger, I mean needing OT facing a 3rd string QB and your D still allows an average of 4.5 yards a carry.. thatā€™s sad!Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I am not shocked really. Ā Belichick is always going to have a solid team and like I said, I dont think GB is that good.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Rodgers looked like he didnā€™t wanna be there for about the first 55 minutes of game. Ā 

I think this will be last season. Didnā€™t want to be there for the first 55 min lol. I saw his disinterest in game 1. Ā I think he knew the passing game was going to be in trouble after they shipped Adams to Vegas. Now he has no one to bail him out

9 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Jesus do we really have to cheer for Tom Brady today?

Will be cheering for a Chiefs loss - and Brady crying and getting the crap kicked out of him and throwing things on the sideline

Edited by stevewin

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

well, I thought NE-GB would be a massacre but I was dead wrong. Pats did a good job hanging in there with a rookie QB.

Ā 

The GB pass rush wasn't there from the time I tuned in.Ā  About mid-3rd..Ā  And NE did a decent job of running on them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.