Around the NFL - NFL Games (other than Bills) Week #4 Discussion Thread

ColoradoBills

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

I love the Lions. I remember back during the drought I said it was bad enough losing but I hated losing with such a boring team.

This Lions team may still be losing but they're so fun to watch

How can you concede 48 to Seattle???

40 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Don't look now, but the Jest about to beat the Squeelers in PIT....

Pitt a below average team trending downward. Jets a below average team trending upward.

Regarding the Jets, that metallic green color of their helmets looks great in the bright sun.

The Jets are also a team I could get behind and like, but then I remember what their fans are like. EVERY team has bad/arrogant fans when they win a game, but Jets fans can be some of the worst.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Hoyer going in for concussion check. Every team is going to be ultra sensitive with concussions now. 

And some guy named Zappe is about to start at QB for the Pats*!

Does the Mark Kelso style padding on the outside of the helmet make a difference at all?  

It looked silly, but if it had any impact on reducing head injuries, I may want me $40+ million dollar QB using it.

Interesting that people are always saying Allen runs too much, will get injured blah blah blah.

He may get injured, it can happen at any time, but right now in our division, Wilson missed 3 games, Tua is out after getting concussed 2 weeks in a row and the Pats are down to their 3rd string QB.

Interesting...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Interesting that people are always saying Allen runs too much, will get injured blah blah blah.

He may get injured, it can happen at any time, but right now in our division, Wilson missed 3 games, Tua is out after getting concussed 2 weeks in a row and the Pats are down to their 3rd string QB.

Interesting...

I thought I saw a study of college and pro QBs that show they get injured just as much in the pocket as they do out of the pocket.  I'd like to see Josh slide more and avoid contact, but other than that, I'd ALMOST rather see him run where he can see what is in front of him as opposed to him staying in the pocket and taking more blind-side hits.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.