NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The call on Josh?  That wasnt BS.  The dude literally stopped when Josh passed the football and started again after the pass.  Thats roughing all the way.  If he never stopped then yes it would have been BS.

Helmet under the chin also

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffalobillswin said:

I think there is a good chance we lose Dorsey this off-season. His suitors will probably include high profile colleges too. 

Daboll, Dorsey, MR X.

It doesn't matter honestly as Josh Allen is making them what they are with a solid coaching staff overall.

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Our defense was absolutely on point today. A rough spot here and there but they came up aces when needed!

I've gotta give Tremaine Edmunds credit... he's been looking pretty good this year!  Made some great plays today.  I've been critical of him in the past but he's been getting it done.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The first half game thread was one to forget. A lot of you should be ashamed at the amount of ignorant crying and whining.

Josh Allen draft thread says hi

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Stupid guys on CBS postgame make it sound like it was Harbaugh's fault they lost the game vs. giving any credit to Buffalo in the comeback.

Yeah it really shouldn’t be a discussion. Going for it is the right call. Really lousy execution on the play is the real culprit. Your downside on that call is an incompletion and the Bills start pinned against their end zone. Not a pick in the end zone to set us up at the 20.

Edited by Big C

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The first half game thread was one to forget. A lot of you should be ashamed at the amount of ignorant crying and whining.

Seriously?

The Bills deserved to have nothing good said about them for 25 minutes. It was as bad as I’ve seen them look. 

I was not happy at all but I kept my mouth shut for the most part. Some

people didn’t and I expect that when they perform as poorly as they did.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.