NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

At home on 4th down Harbough should have kicked the FG.

Meh. Turns out we probably could have scored the TD anyways. I respect Harbaugh's decision there.

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

#3 was the BS roughing the passer call was huge!

That was not a BS call. The pass rusher stopped in front of Allen then launched himself after the ball was well out of his hands. If a Bill had made that tackle I would have been livid at him for the undisciplined play.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The run by Josh to get the first down but not score was crazy - such awareness of knowing exactly where to go and then actually get to that small area with such small margin, and do it in a pile of bodies

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

Down 20-3 and they never once gave up

or took a play off. Absolutely incredible comeback and I am very proud of this team and coaching staff!

and in 3 days you will be back at it 

edit 

it didn’t last 2 hours before you started again 

🥺

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I don't care about the MVP race. At home on 4th down Harbough should have kicked the FG.

#3 was the BS roughing the passer call was huge!

The call on Josh?  That wasnt BS.  The dude literally stopped when Josh passed the football and started again after the pass.  Thats roughing all the way.  If he never stopped then yes it would have been BS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

The roughing the passer on Allen was kinda bs, but every now and then I'm OK with it. How many times have we watched Brady over the years win games because of bs calls

I think it was called because the defender could have stopped and hit Allen anyway. I've also seen our guys get flagged worse.

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

If Shakir can pick this offense up he is super smooth out there. I said in preseason he looked like a veteran and I think he can thrive in this offense.

I am concerned about Gabe health wise..

I’d much much rather seen Shakir out there than Crowder who hasn’t shown much of anything. Shakir is going to be a good one. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

If Shakir can pick this offense up he is super smooth out there. I said in preseason he looked like a veteran and I think he can thrive in this offense.

I am concerned about Gabe health wise..

Davis clearly isn't healthy. I'd rather the Bills just sit him out til he can play effectively.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I take back everything I said in the first half. 

GUTSY

One order of crow for me please!

IMO, you don't have to eat crow.  Anything short of a SB this year is a fail.  The win could be the tipping point for this squad, and I hope that it is.  You watch the mediocre 70s, mostly awful 80s, hopeful 90s, and the drought, and you realize that the team is not what it once was... and in a really good way.  But now's the time for the next level.  After today, and after next week, we shall see.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.