NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Or the fact he essentially told his defense he didn't trust them to hold the 3 point lead.  

Buffalo had scored on three of their last four drives (2 TDS) and I don’t think he believed 3 points would be enough.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Buffalo had scored on three of their last four drives (2 TDS) and I don’t think he believed 3 points would be enough.

It was fun in my section.  You could feel the game changing.  We had a LOT of VOCAL Ravens fans in my area.  They were talking trash and loudly.  But that drive to end the first half really turned the tide in that game.

The running back room had a rough day.  Singletary with drops and a fumble.  Cook drops (not seeing "it" with him so far) and Moss running for few yards.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

It was fun in my section.  You could feel the game changing.  We had a LOT of VOCAL Ravens fans in my area.  They were talking trash and loudly.  But that drive to end the first half really turned the tide in that game.

The running back room had a rough day.  Singletary with drops and a fumble.  Cook drops (not seeing "it" with him so far) and Moss running for few yards.

Moss is a master of finding the pile when he runs. He’s got it down to a science.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

Glad you got to see a win, my friend. Must have been a great feeling being there in person. It hasn’t exactly been a great place for the Bills to play over the years…

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, wjag said:

I thought Singletary had a few nice critical plays. 

26 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Not sure if mentioned.  But Poyer said he will be fine.  Got the wind knocked out of him....

Awesome news. The Bills secondary is so much better with him. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Also was he really in bounds on this one?

This play was wild.  

They just said on the Pats broadcast that Romo/Nance will be in Buffalo this week.

One other thing, the clock management at the end of the game was brilliant.  The Ravens fans were livid when they realized what was happening.  Kudos to Dorsey for the last two first downs to salt that game away.

Edited by wjag

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.