NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Lamar had a wide open receiver in the back of the end zone… didn’t see him and when he did it was way too late.

Poyer had a hell of a game.

Davis was close to useless… he remains his inconsistent self. Dude should just sit down till he’s healthy.

Allens a magician. This team is basically Allen, Diggs, a stacked defense and a bunch of role players/JAGs.

remains his inconsistent self... when was he inconsistent last year?  This year maybe but small sample size.

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

I don't know if Davis is simply not fully healed yet, but if he's not he needs to sit.  He's been a non-factor the last 2 games and we'd be better off with a healthy guy in there.

With the injury now to Crowder, I don't know if we can afford to sit him though.

I agree. IMO, bring up Hodgins from the PS and start Shakir for the time being until both Davis and Crowder are fully healed.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buddo said:

To be fair, the guy was open to start with, and Poyer made a great read and play on the football.

Lamar does have a live arm, but you would have to think that Allen gets it there ahead of the Safety, if the situation was reversed. ;)

Lawson saved the game on that play.  His pressure, despite being blatantly held, have Po the time to get back.  Without Shaque's pressure, that's a blown coverage by Po and an easy TD

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They probably need to add a receiver or two now with crowder down and Davis hobbled and McKenzie possibly concussed 

I can't remember the last season where injuries just kept continuing to hit us in the positions we could least afford it.  We need a priest and some holy water stat.  There's been some kinda curse or hex put on our guys.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I think the roughing call was a bit soft at worst and borderline at best. It is a call refs make in the game so it isn't like it was a complete gift but the Bills got the benefit of a borderline call. The Bills got bad luck with calls last week and got a good call this week. It tends to even out

That was absolutely the correct call.  The rusher hesitated when the ball was thrown and then continued on to hit the QB.  He knew the ball was gone and hit him anyway.  Plain as day.

• Like (+1) 2

Where are the haters from the game thread? Man, we have some sorry as posters on this forum. McDermott sucks, Fraizer sucks, Pegulas suck, RB’s suck, defense sucks, Edmonds sucks, did I miss anyone?

Elam had a GREAT game, Milano absolutely beast mode, great coaching. Motor had a great 2nd half. Defense was outstanding! Shakir looks promising and JA is the best QB in the NFL! Nice win when we were not at our best.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Harbaugh went for it instead of taking the 3 out of fear of the certainty of Allen scoring a TD on the next drive. Clear as day. 

Agree … That’s what having “Him” as quarterback does to other teams.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.