NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I believe that roughing call was legitimate. The Ravens player broke down and stopped when Allen threw it. He then took A free shot at Allen, regardless of how weak it was. Injuries could have happened for absolutely no reason. The defender KNEW Allen threw it and there was no momentum carrying him forward. He chose to grab Allen and take him to the ground for no reason.

The only bad call was the non call for interference.

I think the roughing call was a bit soft at worst and borderline at best. It is a call refs make in the game so it isn't like it was a complete gift but the Bills got the benefit of a borderline call. The Bills got bad luck with calls last week and got a good call this week. It tends to even out

3 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

We had one of the worst first half’s under McD. Amazing comeback vs a good team on the ROAD. 

I think this team was just in a funk from the fins in the first half. Looking forward to a home game. 

They definitely seemed like they were forcing it early. Once they got in rhythm even the rain couldn't stop them. Except for those Moss runs that still lost a yard every time.

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

And to think as great as he has been we easily could be 4-0 if he makes one of the easier INT's for a pick six he will ever see.

there’s a reason they play defense. Nit-pick all you want the balance of his play so far far outweighs that drop. Clown take.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LittleSammy said:

And Harbaugh made a big blunder not going for the FG!

I’ve been thinking about this.   The Bills proved there was time to drive to the one yard line with a first down and a minute to go.   In other words, had they kicked the field goal, they’d still be finished.   I’m not saying going for 7 was the best call, but I’ll say it’s as defensible and explainable as going for 3.

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

I think the roughing call was a bit soft at worst and borderline at best. It is a call refs make in the game so it isn't like it was a complete gift but the Bills got the benefit of a borderline call. The Bills got bad luck with calls last week and got a good call this week. It tends to even out

It was soft but it wasn't any less than they've been calling in recent years. The one against Milano on Tua might have been the softest one of all time but that's how they call them now. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

The drops thing shouldn’t hold too much weight imo.. Both teams dropped a lot of passes. I still have confidence in crowder in this offense. And still have some confidence in Bateman on my fantasy team (I benched him this week) 

The drops in the first half were really bad. We could have been tied at halftime easily if these guys didn't drop easy catches. The rain wasn't even a factor until the second half.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Neo said:

I’ve been thinking about this.   The Bills proved there was time to drive to the one yard line with a first down and a minute to go.   In other words, had they kicked the field goal, they’d still be finished.   I’m not saying going for 7 was the best call, but I’ll say it’s as defensible and explainable as going for 3.

They were thinking most likely scenario if we miss would we'd have to start inside our own five too.  It's a defenseable call.  Gutsy but it backfired. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.