NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I believe that roughing call was legitimate. The Ravens player broke down and stopped when Allen threw it. He then took A free shot at Allen, regardless of how weak it was. Injuries could have happened for absolutely no reason. The defender KNEW Allen threw it and there was no momentum carrying him forward. He chose to grab Allen and take him to the ground for no reason.

The only bad call was the non call for interference.

It probably was by the rule book but I still can’t believe they called that late in a game like that 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

Cook's been a collosal disappointment so far.  Starting to agree with the folks who have criticized his demeanor/body language.  Doesn't seem to fit with our company culture.

Seems like he got the yips. The limited time they use him gotta be hard on building confidence. Seems like he can’t make a play

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I believe that roughing call was legitimate. The Ravens player broke down and stopped when Allen threw it. He then took A free shot at Allen, regardless of how weak it was. Injuries could have happened for absolutely no reason. The defender KNEW Allen threw it and there was no momentum carrying him forward. He chose to grab Allen and take him to the ground for no reason.

The only bad call was the non call for interference.

Only other thing is it looked to me like Allen sold that call deliberately putting his head back like the hit jarred his head back.  Allen has been very good his entire career drawing roughing calls intentionally or otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Back injury

Spleen…

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Cook's been a collosal disappointment so far.  Starting to agree with the folks who have criticized his demeanor/body language.  Doesn't seem to fit with our company culture.

Because he had a drop on one of the only plays he was in on?  Diggs dropped a TD today.  

You have to give him a real chance.  Judging him on one play when Singletary coughed it up today isn't fair.  Let him be the feature back for a game.  Let him get 10 carries and some targets catching and let's base our critique on some real playing time.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Big C said:

He did, and he is a leader. But he is getting older. If he wants to take a team-friendly deal I’m sure we could work something out. But if he wants all-pro money at his age we have to say goodbye. That’s just the business. This regime has done an excellent job coaching up DBs. We will figure it out. 

i definately wouldnt go with a long term big time money contract...but as long as he is productive and the price is right

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.