NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Cook really isn’t getting the opportunities to show what he can do yet I mean I get it they’re making him earn it and he’s making some mistakes but players mature at different rates

All the guy has to do is to catch a pass.  It's ugly, no lie.  You have the privilege to play on a team with JA17, and you get that ***** done.

The injury bug continues to hit this team. Poyer looked to be shaken up and Crowder and Mac left the game. Hoping Poyer is OK and Mac likely with a concussion can clear protocol. Not sure what Crowder's injury is but I think he might miss sometime. At least no other players had any significant injuries.

9 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I clearly disagree. But the point is moot. 

You can disagree but facts are facts.  Also you called it a game changer when it was first down on the Baltimore 41 with plenty of time left.  The outcome without the penalty would likely be the same.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

cept that kenzie has a concussion

Yup, but he alert and was laughing and joking with his teammates , so he is likely back next Sunday, 

Just now, Comebackkid said:

cept that poyer won this game...  two ints.   hard to give up his playmaking

He did, and he is a leader. But he is getting older. If he wants to take a team-friendly deal I’m sure we could work something out. But if he wants all-pro money at his age we have to say goodbye. That’s just the business. This regime has done an excellent job coaching up DBs. We will figure it out. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

Cook's been a collosal disappointment so far.  Starting to agree with the folks who have criticized his demeanor/body language.  Doesn't seem to fit with our company culture.

We seen to specialize in coaching guys up to be much better in their 2nd and 3rd years so I'm not too concerned. Just tell him to hold onto the ball for now and unleash him when he gets more experience.

7 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

I remember games like this happening a lot with the Jimbo led 90s teams.  Tasker told us he taught the team how to win.  That's JA17 today.  

the fact he is SO athletic and SO smart it is awesome to see him with a worthy supporting cast. Motor was his usual slippery hard to bring down productive self. And my boy Dawson Knox wth catches AND that monster block in the 4th quarter. That's my Boy!~!~!!!!

😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.