NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

So in the overall picture of things, gritty game.. Some of y’all should be embarrassed with your takes in the GDT. 
Every team has issues and things to work on during the season. I expect with the win we won’t see most of you this week of course. 
Criticism and acting like a toddler having a temper tantrum are completely different things. Stay classy 

• Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Guessing it's precaution more than anything. Just saw a video of him yelling and celebrating walking into the locker room 

McKenzie was smiling and walking in just behind Poyer, so that’s a good sign👍

Just now, Rc2catch said:

So in the overall picture of things, gritty game.. Some of y’all should be embarrassed with your takes in the GDT. 
Every team has issues and things to work on during the season. I expect with the win we won’t see most of you this week of course. 
Criticism and acting like a toddler having a temper tantrum are completely different things. Stay classy 

I’ve completely given up on GDTs. The alt accounts or people who only post during losses are overwhelming. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Disagree. That was a terrible call at a crucial moment in the game. It was a game changer. The Bills win but the refs get a little asterisk. 

Cam I swear to Christ They were flirting with the late hit on Allen all game and not getting called for it

There is no Asterix the bills overcame a deficit and won the game.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, appoo said:

Bills really may have the best D in football. What they accomplished to a Lamar Jackson offense, including shutting them out in the 2nd half, was massively impressive 

Agree.  The D was huge.  Only gave up 296 yards today.  Still haven't allowed 300+ this season, which is pretty crazy with today's high powered offenses.  And it's not like we've been playing a bunch of bums.  These are all veteran quarterbacks.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Ravens fans complaining about the roughing passer. I read some tweet’s calling Allen the NFL’s princess. 😂

I love it. This is how teams sounded playing Brady. Sure it was a soft call. Oh well. 

It was a soft tackle..but the right call.   

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

I've gotta give Tremaine Edmunds credit... he's been looking pretty good this year!  Made some great plays today.  I've been critical of him in the past but he's been getting it done.

Agreed. I’ve been a vocal critic. Could be he was aware of the criticism and he realized he needed to up his game this year. He’s playing with more aggression and tenacity than I’ve seen in previous seasons. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ta111 said:

It was both late and high. He actually stopped when Josh threw the ball and then recoiled and hit him. Roughing all day long.

Clearly visible in the replay that Stephens hesitated and then kind of said screw it and re-engaged after the ball was clearly gone.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

I’ve completely given up on GDTs. The alt accounts or people who only post during losses are overwhelming. 

First time I’ve ever really paid attention to it during a game….never again. That’s just not a fun/good way to be a fan

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Great win… 

I want Shakir in there versus Crowder next week.  Crowder has been a drop machine this year and is surprisingly not dependable on offense. 

The looks on Poyers face on the bench after the pick tells me he is hurt again. 

Davis shouldn’t be playing if he is going to be a non factor because he can’t run and then he’s dropping balls all over the place. I haven’t seen whether his blocking is making up for it, but he really just needs to get his foot healthy first. 

Why is it that our run game and Devin only show up in the second half of games? 

Why have we abandoned using Dawson this year? 

If Milano doesn’t make the pro bowl, something is wrong with the vote. He is all over the field every game while on national TV every week. Same with Poyer, but I question whether he will play enough games this year. 

You may end up seeing it McKenzie is in concussion protocol and we don’t know the injury to Crowder how bad it is

Maybe shakur doesn’t even give the spot back

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

LB Milano had a pretty good game IMHO...some key back to back tackles and a nice open field on Lamar as well.

Milano was a sure tackler and managed to get Lamar in space a couple times. Edmunds got caught flat footed against Lamar on that one 3rd and long run but overall I thought he played well too. Don’t be surprised if we extend Edmunds and keeping running this duo. Even at the expense of Poyer. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Ravens fans complaining about the roughing passer. I read some tweet’s calling Allen the NFL’s princess. 😂

I love it. This is how teams sounded playing Brady. Sure it was a soft call. Oh well. 

One thing Ive noticed this season is our Bills arent beating themselves with penalties. Where as our opponents seem to be getting flagged a lot more. Im calling Buffalo out for doing Very well in that regard this season. Not perfect but penalties seem few and far between for them Thank goodness

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.