NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Yeah, was a stretch to call roughing there, but he hurt his case the way he stopped then hit him high.  Had he just gone in and hit him, I bet there's no call.

In my book it makes up for the couple obvious not called holds on our pass rushers.

Disagree. That was a terrible call at a crucial moment in the game. It was a game changer. The Bills win but the refs get a little asterisk. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The call on Josh?  That wasnt BS.  The dude literally stopped when Josh passed the football and started again after the pass.  Thats roughing all the way.  If he never stopped then yes it would have been BS.

I clearly disagree. But the point is moot. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, newcam2012 said:

Disagree. That was a terrible call at a crucial moment in the game. It was a game changer. The Bills win but the refs get a little asterisk. 

It was both late and high. He actually stopped when Josh threw the ball and then recoiled and hit him. Roughing all day long.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

WOWOWOWOW......What a game! Our Bills showed heart and just kept working. It's like McDermott said at one point The Bills just needed to play their game the way they are capable of playing it. The came back and won in a gutsy gritty fashion. Im proud of our team. They persevered!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Stupid guys on CBS postgame make it sound like it was Harbaugh's fault they lost the game vs. giving any credit to Buffalo in the comeback.

They're idiots, but there were some pretty eybrow raising calls by Bal there.  Going for it on 4th down instead of kicking the FG for the lead and then the decision to use the timeout there the play before Josh kept it for the first down.  They should've let the Bills score.

But that takes nothing away from the the Bills scoring right before the half to get it back to only down 10 and then not allowing any points the second half. The Bills showed guts today.  They could've easily just let the game get out of control, but they knew they could comeback.  If Miami could against that team, so could we.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Ravens fans complaining about the roughing passer. I read some tweet’s calling Allen the NFL’s princess. 😂

I love it. This is how teams sounded playing Brady. Sure it was a soft call. Oh well. 

They're forgetting the calls missed by the officials prior to then? So much holding and a massive OPI, if I recall correctly.

• Like (+1) 3

Great win… 

I want Shakir in there versus Crowder next week.  Crowder has been a drop machine this year and is surprisingly not dependable on offense. 

The looks on Poyers face on the bench after the pick tells me he is hurt again. 

Davis shouldn’t be playing if he is going to be a non factor because he can’t run and then he’s dropping balls all over the place. I haven’t seen whether his blocking is making up for it, but he really just needs to get his foot healthy first. 

Why is it that our run game and Devin only show up in the second half of games? 

Why have we abandoned using Dawson this year? 

If Milano doesn’t make the pro bowl, something is wrong with the vote. He is all over the field every game while on national TV every week. Same with Poyer, but I question whether he will play enough games this year. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.