NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The roughing the passer on Allen was kinda bs, but every now and then I'm OK with it. How many times have we watched Brady over the years win games because of bs calls

It's a benefit of having a QB that is one of the faces of the league - after decades of being on the other side of it, we can now be on the right side

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Huge win, the Bills did get a little help from the refs but after the lack of calls last week things tend to even out. This looked like it was going to be an ugly 3-4 possession loss and the defense really is majorly responsible for the win but the offense had a great end to the first half and came out swinging to get the game tied and even despite some stalling in the 4th quarter they got the clutch drive.

• Agree 1

Just now, Zag20 said:

Props to Singletary for bouncing back after the early drop and fumble.

Motor is good. He isn’t perfect, but he is a good player and by far our best RB. Fumble was unfortunate but in fairness the DL made a nice reach back and ripped the ball out. 

Cook’s drop was gross. I think he’s overthinking it since his first play. 

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I don't care about the MVP race. At home on 4th down Harbough should have kicked the FG.

#3 was the BS roughing the passer call was huge!

Yeah, was a stretch to call roughing there, but he hurt his case the way he stopped then hit him high.  Had he just gone in and hit him, I bet there's no call.

In my book it makes up for the couple obvious not called holds on our pass rushers.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I thought he looked like he was crying on the bench.

????

Saw the same thing - and there was a guy there looked like he was consoling him.  But then on the way into locker room he was happy and cheering and moving fine

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.