NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Two critical mistakes that lost the Ravens this one score game:

1) Bad challenge costs them a timeout. They converted the ensuing 4th down anyways so it was a waste.

2) Lamar Jackson throws a pick instead of giving up on the play and pinning us inside the 5 yard line.

On point #2, Allen just took the lead in the MVP race.

Yep. And Bills defense shut out the Ravens from the 2nd quarter on. Amazing job.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LondonBill said:

Incredible heart to win that. A lot of intelligence too. Big credit to Edmunds and Milano who, it seems to me, turned the momentum of the game. 

Huge victory going forwards with regards to self belief.

Awesome

LBs played incredibly. Milano made a play with a blocker on him where he just tackled the blocker and with momentum got Lamar too. Incredible field presence. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

1) Bad challenge costs them a timeout. They converted the ensuing 4th down anyways so it was a waste.

2) Lamar Jackson throws a pick instead of giving up on the play and pinning us inside the 5 yard line.

I don't care about the MVP race. At home on 4th down Harbough should have kicked the FG.

#3 was the BS roughing the passer call was huge!

• Disagree 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I agree..

On point one though I’d be curious to know how everyone would respond if Mcd made or didn’t make that challenge if Allen was involved..it was close and coaches are making split second decisions.. some here thought it was a first. 

Point two.. yeah Lamar is no Josh. 

• Agree 1

Just now, billybob71 said:

never turn off game with #17 at qb

I didn't turn it off, but first half JA17, no matter how much I worship the guy / see if he appears on Tinder, was not good.  But, you're right.  Generational talent, and he got it together.  GOOD.  Now let's enjoy a SB win from this team for a change.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don't think it was stupid as 0-7 is a fairly big sample size.

However, it can be put to rest as they won a close game against a good team

It’s funny they only go back to last year for that stat.   We won a lot of close games in 2019 and 2020

• Like (+1) 1

It’s a very good win on the road against a good football team. We’re 3-1 with 3 wins arguably over playoff teams and the only loss being a mistake filled heat game where guys were dropping like flies. 

I know it’s hard to say but we get a little break next week against the Steelers with probably a rookie QB and Watt out to terrorize Allen 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.