NFL WEEK #4 - Bills At Ravens - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, london_bills said:

Those criticising the coaching, these comebacks never happened under other coaches 

This is a moot point. People just love to overreact in GDT. We have one unlucky INT, one random fumble, couple of drops and one standard long drive a game which our defense always allows at the beginning before adjusting and people will scream how unprepared this team is. Lol

• Agree 1

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

So where did everyone who said the game was over after 2 drives go? 

Ill be honest.  I was thinking it after that bad start.  I dont usually but that type of start is usually playing right into the Ravens style of play.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Amazing what happens when guys execute well. That will Be the key with this weather down the stretch. 

Rain appears to be coming down hard and heavy.  Thoroughly unpleasant day today in Baltimore!

Just now, Boyst62 said:

I told my step son he's my good luck charm. We got him from his dad's earlier and Bills have been coming back.

His response "yeah, it's because I am ¼ Brazilian"

I'm not gonna argue. Let's go Brazil!

Sound logic - Buffalo is Earth's Team

• Agree 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

Should someone alert the numerous people who “changed the channel” or went to “mow the lawn” from the first half thread?

No, let them wallow in whatever lack of faith they have. It’s a 60 minute game. They can watch highlights or something.