NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Bills!Win! said:

I think this is the most important game of the year besides the Dolphins game if The bills want to win their division. We may lose to Kansas City but I cannot accept losing this game and being down to full games to Miami 

As the Dolphins lost to Bengals, we've still got it in our hands, even if we lose here.

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Yeah, I know I complain, we just have nowhere to go at RB.

The answer isn’t Moss, but Singletary/Cook is just alright.

As much as I’d like to see Cook, he drops every other pass.

Cook plays football like a child. And over the last 3-4 years Singletary and Moss exemplify the word mediocre. I've counted 5 drops in the half.  No one is focused. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

This Ravens D has blown leads already this year .. we’ve got em where we want em 

Feeling a lot better about the second half, no lie.  But the key to this strategy is people catching the ball, and maybe getting a turnover (or more).  Oh, and burying Cook alongside Jimmy Hoffa, wherever that may be.

• Haha (+1) 1

I want to see this team have the will to overcome what happened in the first half 

That's something the Kelly era Bills had in spades...didn't always happen but they many times played a poor half and then came out and thrashed the other team.

• Agree 1

Just now, appoo said:

Think Saquon would make a huge difference 

He'd have picked up a couple first downs and extended early drives at the absolute minimum.

If he managed to catch a ball out rbs dropped he mighta broken one