NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Thank GOD we let Daboll leave.

Not on Dorsey. Our guys can’t catch or hold on to the ball. Our D has been soft. 

And literally everything that could be going wrong for Buffalo is. 
This is a gut check game… and one the media is going to absolutely love. “The Bills aren’t who we/they thought they are.”

And they’re right at the moment. This team needs to get back to being focused and playing with that chip on their shoulder. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If Brandon Beane wastes anymore day 2 picks on bang freaking average running backs I'd fire him on the spot.

We can't block up front. We have nobody who separates outside beyond Diggs. And yet we spend 3 day two picks in 4 drafts on Running Backs? And Running Backs who can't even catch and hold the ball? I mean come on.

idk about firing him, but I’m glad somebody is finally opening their eyes.

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If Brandon Beane wastes anymore day 2 picks on bang freaking average running backs I'd fire him on the spot.

We can't block up front. We have nobody who separates outside beyond Diggs. And yet we spend 3 day two picks in 4 drafts on Running Backs? And Running Backs who can't even catch and hold the ball? I mean come on.

Lol how can I expect others not to overreact when even smart guys like act you act this way :)

3 minutes ago, colin said:

If a d can take diggs away, we basically can't play.  Davis is OK, knox is kinda OK, beyond that we have nothing.

And our total zero production from the running back position is insane!  Fumbles and drops, but also not fast

I hate that I can only like this post once. Not being able to scheme Diggs open is disturbing and yes Gabe is average. Our lack of weapons and speed overall means we can’t get easy long plays like slants and screens with YAC. Add in our disaster running game and this is what happens 

• Thank you (+1) 1